A simple, personal time keeping application for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Introducing ClockedIn 2, our followup to ClockedIn. We've re-developed ClockedIn to take advantage of the latest iOS features. Here's some of what's new in ClockedIn 2:
- Better support for multitasking.
- Calendar integration, you can push your completed tasks to your iOS calendar.
- Address book integration.
- Timed tasks can now span multiple days.
- Reformatted reports summarize by customer.
- Export reports to CSV files for easy import into desktop applications.
- Export reports to PDF.
- Support for AirPrint.
- And, we've updated the user interface to provide an even better user experience.
ClockedIn 2 builds on all the feature in the original ClockedIn. It's still a simple to use personal time tracking application that allows you to track the amount of time you spend on different projects and activities. With ClockedIn 2 you can be accurate and productive. And, best of all, you'll be sure you didn't miss out on any billable time.
It's personal. ClockedIn 2 helps you keep track of the time you spend on different tasks as you accomplish your goals. It gives you just that little bit of extra help to keep you accurate and up-to-date. It doesn't do invoicing or billing because you already have other systems to manage those complex processes.
It's simple. ClockedIn 2 is designed to provide just the functions you'll need to track and report on one or multiple projects. You just start the timer when you begin a task. Assign the task to a project. Then stop the timer when you finish the task. The amount of time spent on the task is saved and accumulated. You can review it later by day or project. You will enjoy its easy-to-read timer display and easy-to-understand reporting.
In addition, ClockedIn 2 provides graphical views of your activity, which are designed to help you understand where you're spending your time.
While ClockedIn 2 was created with the contract professional or freelance worker in mind, it can be used by anyone who wants to track the time spent on the things done in their busy lives.
ClockedIn 2 is available on the App Store today.
In addition, we encourage you to view our demo videos to get a better idea of ClockedIn 2 functionality.
Simple, easy to use timer.
- One button starts and stops the timer.
- Displays the elapsed time, start time, project name and project activity.
- Easily assign projects and activities from the timer view.
- "Task switching" mode lets you to switch between frequently assigned tasks.
Tasks by day.
- Visual representation of how you spent your day.
- Selecting a task will display its details.
- Edit task details, including task start and end time.
- Easily add completed tasks by triple tapping on the hour view.
- See and report on monthly activity.
- Graphics help you track your monthly activity.
- Designed to help you track time by week.
- Graphics help you track your activity by weeks during the month.
- Selecting a week will allow you to see and generate reports for just that week.
- Simple totals view.
- Totals are summarized by project and provide task detail.
- The totals view is available for day, week and monthly views.
Customer and project totals.
- Totals can be generated by user defined date ranges.
- Project totals include sub-totals for activities.
- Individual activities for the project totals can be viewed and edited.
- Easily add completed tasks through the project view.
- Generate reports by day, week, month and project.
- Reports can be generated as HTML, PDF and CSV data files.
- Reports can also be generated in decimal format.
- Use "project filtering" with day, week and month reports to generate totals for specific projects.
- Reports can be printed using AirPrint.
ClockedIn 2 runs on iPhone and iPod touch running iOS, version 5.0 or higher. It will run in compatibility mode on iPads running iOS version 5.0 or higher.